If you need to update the shipping address on your order,
Esypy manages their own orders, and makes decisions about cancellations, refunds, and returns. Learn more about getting help with your order.
How to change your shipping address after you placed an order
If you placed an order with an incorrect shipping address, first check that your order hasn’t shipped yet.
Choose your order and you’ll see whether your order is Shipped or Not Shipped
My order is Not Shipped yet
If your item is Not Shipped yet, you can contact the Esypy to update your address on the order or cancel your order. You can then reorder the items with the correct shipping address.
My order was already Shipped
If your item is Shipped, . Contact the Esypy To see what can be done
How to change your shipping address during checkout
If you haven’t placed your order yet, you can change your shipping address when you check out:
- Add an item(s) to your cart.
- Go to your Cart.
- Choose how you’ll pay.
- Go to Proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your Esypy account if you haven’t already, or select Continue as a guest.
- Under Shipping address, check that the address you want your order shipped to is correct. If it isn’t correct, select Change.
- Select a shipping address or choose Add an address to enter a new address. Select Ship here once you have the right address.
- Select Place your order.