1. A wonderful gift and an instant classic, this heirloom game is fast-paced fun for 2 or more players.
2. Designed with 12 number tiles which bring more numerical combinations into play than the typical nine number versions. The playing surface is lined with brown billiard felt for the softest of dice roll.
3. These simple rules keep the player engaged in computing addition facts while enjoying game with friends.
1. According to the number of the dice thrown, turn the wooden sign above, you can make the sum of the numbers of several cards, and finally you can’t lose the number of the dice.
2. One party continues to throw the dice and remake until there is no card to turn, the last wooden sign is his score, the person with low score loses