A Game For All Ages
The memory chess game keeps your brain snappy and active, this prevents memory decline and other relevant health issues. A game for all members in the family, grandparents, kids and parents!
- Improve baby’s three-dimensional imagination, cognitive ability and stimulate
- Improves kid’s IQ, raises bonding with parents, and makes their brains accurate. It also prevents them to depend on gadgets
- Made of high quality wood material, it is safe and non-toxic for kids to play
- Fun and excellent toys for memory improvement and hand-eye coordination and observation
- Prevents memory decline and other relevant health issues. A game for all members in the family, grandparents, kids and parents!
- Material: Wood
- Plate Diameter: 7in (18cm)
- Chess Width: 0.6in (1.5cm); Chess Height: 1.7in (4.3cm)
- Dice: 0.8×0.8×0.8in (2cmx2cmx2cm)
HOW TO PLAY
- Place all pawns randomly on the chessboard upside down.
- Take a few seconds to memorize where the colors are placed on the chessboard.
- Throw the dice and find out which color to look for.
- Pick as many identical colored pawns as you can on the chessboard. If the chessman is with the same color on the top of the dice then keep the chessman. Who get more chessmen at last who wins the game. OR you can set the winning standard to getting 4 same color chessmen or 6 different color chessmen.
- 1 * Plate
- 1 * Dice
- 24 * Chess
GET YOURS KID A NEW GAME
$65.99 – $68.88